Lost Animals

It can be an incredibly difficult and stressful time when you lose a beloved pet. We aim to offer as many resources as possible to assist you in locating your missing family member. There are a number of options for reporting and posting animals that are missing. Below you will find a detailed list of the best places to contact in order to search for or report your missing animal.

You should begin by contacting all of the area humane societies to see if your pet has been brought in.

Trempealeau County Humane Society
N27109 US Highway 53
Blair, WI 54616

Coulee Region Humane Society
911 Critter Court
Onalaska, WI 54650

Jackson County Humane Society
403 Pine View Road
Black River Falls, WI 54615

Eau Claire County Humane Association
3900 Old Town Hall Road
Eau Claire, WI 54701

If your pet has not been brought in to any of the area humane societies, we would recommend filing a report with each humane society that your pet is missing. This way, if your pet is brought in, they will be able to contact you to let you know. To report a missing animal to TCHS, please either call us or fill out our online form.

You should also contact the Sheriff's department and/or your local municipality police department to report your missing animal.

Sheriff's Department
36245 Main Street
Whitehall, WI 54773

Once you have reported your pet as missing to the official authorities, we recommend posting them as missing through various other means in order to spread the word as much as possible. A few sites that we recommend posting them on would be:

Lost Dogs of Wisconsin
Lost Cats of Wisconsin